Mollyisms and whatever else is bouncing around the room...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Back

I abandoned the West Coast last week and believe I may actually be able to start thinking again.

California has so much sun and really knows how to party, and that's why I can't stay there. I am weak-willed and impetuous. I had 3 jobs and still made no money, and with cheap wine flowing and pot EVERYWHERE the environment was not conducive to prospering beyond hanging on to my jobs and sinking further into debt.

I'm glad to be back. I missed my friends, I missed my family and I really missed my car.

What can I say? I feel spoiled to have a set of wheels that I don't have to pedal.

I don't know what my plan is right now, besides trying to make enough money to pay back my credit cards for financing my West Coast extravaganza.

As for career? I'm gonna get some freelancing poppin' again and I am going to once again blog faithfully. Anyone who was a Myspace friend will probably remember the blogs I wrote back in the day. The difference is, this time, I will try not to be so wine-drunk and sloppy.

If I am, you will probably discover it on this blog, which is a more day-to-day personal blog.

I have also started a blog for my travel stories http://travelersdestiny.blogspot.com/ which I would like to be a more professional source of my experiences during the time I have been traveling.

Its the only way I can think to make all this stuff I've been doing pay off, besides you know, having a life well-lived.

I always wanted to do that, but I have some serious bills to pay.

During your visits to my inner-monologue... I mean blog, please feel free to click on any of the advertisements.

I'm doin' this to make a buck now, remember?

Cheers!

No comments: